0 miles from Atlantic City
This immaculate 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Brigantine sits only a block from the beach and a half block bay and offers some of the best views of the water. Boasting 2,800 square feet of brand new construction and enough room to fit 12 people, you and your guests are sure to have the ultimate beach vacation when staying in this luxurious 3-story house. Relish in brand new appliances, 3 balconies, and stylish, high-end decor.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Trundle Bed | Office: Daybed, Trundle Bed
The beautiful interior features hardwood floors, high ceilings, and a spacious open-concept layout. Its sleek and modern amenities offer its guests the highest-quality experience possible in their home-away-from-home and is perfect for family vacations and reunions at the New Jersey shore.
The lavish living room is adorned with 2 chairs and a plush couch, where your guests can lounge in front of the flat-screen TV and warm up by the gas fireplace on cooler days.
Venturing over to the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, you'll find every accommodation necessary to satisfy any cook's dreams. Let your guests perch on the bar stools where they can catch a quick meal on the large marble-countered island or take your nicer meals over to the sleek dining room table set for 6.
As you take the grand, winding staircase upstairs, you'll find 2 master bedrooms. Both feature plush king-sized beds and balconies complete with patio furniture. The third bedroom offers its occupants a queen bed, while those staying in the fourth bedroom will enjoy a twin-over-full bunk bed and a trundle bed. For additional sleeping options, the office, just off of the living room, includes a daybed with a trundle bed that can be used for the kids or just for relaxing.
Lounge outside on any one of the 3 balconies and soak up the sun without leaving the property. You'll love sitting out here on evenings to enjoy unmatched views of beautiful sunsets over the bay.
Outside, you can enjoy the professionally landscaped yard off the front porch. Other features include a private exterior shower, which feels great after a day on the beach, and convenient off-street parking.
-- THE LOCATION --
With the beach only a block from your front door, you and your guests will love the easy access to the area's very best sights. The Brigantine Seawall, only a 3-minute walk away, is one of the area's must-see attractions. Additionally, you'll find fishing, boating, shopping, and much more just minutes from your front door to keep all your guests entertained.
Local restaurants can be found only a short drive from your house. Check out the Crab Shack or the Laguna Grill & Rum Bar for some local seafood.
No matter what you choose to do with your time, you're sure to have a wonderful beach vacation at this fabulous home-away-from-home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped/stocked kitchen, 3-zone air conditioning and heat, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, fireplace, laptop friendly workspace, patio, patio furniture, up to 12 beach tags provided, Pack N' Play, 3 baby gates, off-street parking for 3 vehicles, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, and more
- Great Brigantine area - easy access to shopping, restaurants, beaches, fishing, snorkeling, whale-watching, boating, and more
- Closest Commercial Airport - Atlantic City International Airport (~18.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces*
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in